Player Waiver, Release of Liability & Indemnification Agreement
I, the undersigned player parent/guardian, acknowledge, agree and understand that:
- Voluntarily and of my own free will, I elect for my child/ward to participate in an Impact Sports Academy, LLC sponsored tournament.
- I understand that there are certain risks and hazards involved in participating in baseball/softball that mayresult in injury or death to my child/ward or other players, including, but not limited to those hazards associated with weather conditions, playing conditions, equipment and other
- I understand that sliding into a base is dangerous to my child/ward and to other players and may result inserious injury or death.
- I understand that the very nature of the game of baseball/softball is hazardous and risky, including, but not limited to, the acts of pitching, throwing, fielding, and catching of the ball, the swinging of the bat, running, jumping, stretching, sliding, diving, and collisions with other players and with stationary objects, all of which can cause serious injury or death to my child/ward and to other
Further, I, the undersigned player parent/guardian, agree that in consideration for the right to play as a participant of the youth tournament and in consideration for permission to play on the fields arranged for by Impact Sports Academy:
- I voluntarily elect to accept and assume all risks of injury incurred or suffered by my child/ward (a) whilepracticing or playing in the tournament and as a member of the team so designated, (b) while serving in a non- playing capacity as a team member during practice or play by other teams or by other players on my team, and (c) while on or upon the premises of any and all of the fields arranged for by my team or league for practice or
- As a Parent/Guardian and as an Athlete it is important to recognize the signs, symptoms, and behaviors of concussions.By signing this form, I understand the importance of recognizing and responding to the signs, symptoms, and behaviors of a concussion or head injury. I agree that my child/ward must be removed from practice/play if a concussion is suspected.
- I release, discharge and agree not to sue Impact Sports Academy, LLC and/or the field owner or other entity, or their owners, officers, agents, servants, associations, employees, or any person or entity connected with the team, tournament, or field owners for any claim, damages, costs or cause of action which I have, or may in the future have, as a result of injuries or damages sustained or incurred by me from whatever cause including but not limited to the negligence, breach of contract or wrongful conduct of the parties hereby