At ISA, our travel team season runs from October-July with extensive training and development throughout the off-season. Participants will receive 75 to 100+ hours of elite level instruction, allowing your athlete to refine their game and take it to the next level!
We have an ISA travel team for players of every skill set – our ultimate goal is to help every single player that comes through our doors reach their full potential!
Our POWERED by ISA program allows our instructors to provide specific skill instruction for your already established team or program. Our curriculum is tailored to age, skill and ability level. ISA is centered in creating a progression-based instructional curriculum, complete with throwing mechanics, hitting, defense, pitching/catching, and game situations/baseball IQ & awareness. Our goal is to help each young athlete solidify their mechanical foundation and maximize their individual potential, ultimately creating an unstoppable ball team.
Each POWERED By team will be provided a designated Marucci website to order uniform packages, team branded merchandise, baseball equipment and gear.
5 Week Skills Program
Join our ISA Staff for a 5 week program focused on preparing your athlete for the upcoming season! All instruction will be designed for BOTH softball and baseball.
This 5 week, 2.5 hour program that is designed to cover all aspects of the game.Dates include: March 31st, April 7th, 14th, APRIL 21 OFF FOR EASTER,28th and May 5th. The program will run from 2-4:30pm.
- Hitting – Learn the proper sequence of movements in order to create the most efficient swing to maximize bat speed and exit velocity. Instructors will teach the fundamentals and also offer adjustments that cater to each athlete’s individual swing.
- Pitching – Instruction will cover throwing drills, a breakdown of proper pitching mechanics, pitchers fielding practice, and arm care. Campers will be taken through a series of different throwing exercises to help ensure proper mechanics as well as ways to strengthen their arm. Each athlete will be observed off the mound and given one-on-one instruction on mechanics. Softball pitching instructors will be in attendance for pitching instruction for our female athletes.
- Infield – Learn proper footwork to help increase velocity and throwing accuracy.Fielding fundamentals and turning double plays will also be covered.
- Speed and Agility – Learn from a certified strength coach on how to improve over speed and agility. With emphasis on baserunning, athletes will learn how to become a better baserunner and base stealer.
Please plan on arriving 10-15 minutes early. Clinic is held indoors and campers should dress in comfortable athletic apparel and tennis shoes (no cleats). Athletes should bring their fielding glove.In addition, their personal bat, helmet, and batting gloves if they have them, although it is not required.
Program cost is $350.
ISA Team Training
Want to train like an ISA travel team player? We now have an opportunity to do so. More information is below:
- Elite level ISA instructors will lead all Training
- No obligation to play for an ISA team
- Choice of two sessions: Fall (14 Weeks), September through December AND/OR Winter (10 Weeks), January through March
- Each session will have different progressions with a different training focus. (Fall: Baseball functional strength with throwing and swing focus. Winter: Pitching and live hitting focus.)
- 1.5 hours of training per week
- Available twice a week at additional cost
- Access to use facility during open gym times at ISA
- Opportunities for discounted Marucci items and custom ISA apparel
- Pricing: Fall (14 Weeks) $700. Winter (10 Weeks) $500.
Utilize the experience of our staff to help develop and strengthen your athlete’s skills in a one-on-one environment. Lessons will be tailored to each athlete’s age and ability. As with any sport, athletes will see the best results with consistent training and instruction.
|INSTRUCTOR||30 MINS||HOUR||5 PACK|
|Jenna Woepse||$40||$75||$175||$325||Inquire about Availability|
|Jean Rivett||$40||$75||$175||$325||Inquire about Availability|
|Paul Wagner||$40||$75||$175||$325||Inquire about Availability|
|Jen Roskom||$40||$75||$175||$325||Inquire about Availability|
|Ashley Nanneman||$40||$75||$175||$325||Inquire about Availability|
|Bailey Smaney||$40||$75||$175||$325||Register Now!|